Torino, 5th April 2019
Seminar: The Italian Industrial model, evolution and trends.
- Representatives from the Business Community, Trade Unions and Banking system attended.
- Topics of the seminar have been the evolution of large corporations in contact with globalization, the relationship between industry and advanced services, ownership, equity and managerial responsibility, role of technological base entrepreneurship in present-day in Italy.
- Exagon Partners are available for any further information you may need.
AGENDA OF THE DAY
9.30 Participants’ Registration
10.00 Greetings and introduction: Giorgio Marsiaj (Amma President, Vice President of Unione Industriale di Torino, Sabelt President and CEO)
10.15 Round Table
- Gianfranco Carbonato, President Prima Industrie
- Lucio Valerio Cioffi, Managing Director Leonardo Aircraft Division
- Salvatore Rossi, General manager Banca d’Italia e President of IVASS
- Marco Tronchetti Provera, Vicepresident and CEO Pirelli & C.
Chairman: Marco Zatterin, Director La Stampa